Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!


Well , like many of you , I spent much of my new years day taking down Holiday decorations. I did happen to move some pics around and I re framed these silhouettes of my kids. I made them a year ago and just love them. There is something about the outline of a person or even photos from behind that are so telling. Although my husband gets so annoyed with me, I often take abstract photos of my guys. I have them everywhere around the house. I also like to display their little treasures ( usually organic, rocks and such ). They are little memories of a vacation , walk or new adventure. To everyone a happy New year and many new adventures !!!!

1 comment:

sUz said...

Hi,
Happy New Year to you! I think it's great that you celebrate your kids' found objects. I so look forward to that with Elijah. Love your new piece on etsy.
iN jOy,
sUz