Saturday, May 31, 2008

Update .....




I will have these available by tonight ( Sat. 8:00 pm e.s.t. ). I just love these small chunky canvases. I am a bit intimidated by the larger chunky canvases. I like small spaces.....
Not much happening today..... I am taking the kids to the park ( if the weather will cooperate!!). My husband has a horrible case of poison ivy..... I told him not to go off the trail last week on our nature walk. I know I am a nagging Mom, but ....
I have a thought, everywhere you turn you hear about how bad the economy is and the soaring gas prices and the housing market..... I just do not want to hear anymore. I will think of all that is positive today and create positive energy. I can not change the bigger things , but I can change what is in front of me. Focus on what you can do and not what you can not.
Talk to you soon,
Courtney

3 comments:

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

okay... poison ivy sucks... oh it does!

i hope you get to trot to the park... may the skies be bold blue for you! :)

your new pieces are really fun... loving the cows! too cute!

Tracy Nuskey Dodson said...

Love the new pieces Courtney! We traveled through Pennsylvania yesterday and I saw a lot of cattle. They looked a lot like your painting:)
TRacy

Holly said...

Amen! Love your inspiring posts. Thanks, sweet Courtney.

xoxoxoxo