Tuesday, September 23, 2008


Here are some ACEO's I just finished. I plan on putting them in a Matte and framing them for a show I am doing. I love little things anyway , so working small is definitely fun. I think this way I can work on many things at once and not get overwhelmed by one big thing. Does that make sense? My sister in law is hosting a wine tasting /Art show for me at her home. I have done something like this before, and I am always a bit unnerved because I love being under the radar or anonymous . This is good for me though, and I highly recommend that if someone is to offer doing this for you , do it!!! I am trying to get work for that event and then to gear up for the holidays. My poor neglected etsy shop...... I have not updated that as much as I had liked. I am going to try to get something on by next week. I am loving this fall weather ...... my favorite season. It is bitter sweet however.... when my mother was ill , it was in the fall, and although her last months were filled to the brim with good memories , the crisp smell in the air reminds me that winter is coming and with that all things change. It is a reminder to me that although there is no permanence to much...... their is longevity in everything in our hearts.
Talk to you soon,
Courtney

1 comment:

Tracy Nuskey Dodson said...

Hi Courtney!
The new ATC's are adorable. I really like the windows.
The home art show is a great idea and I completely understand not liking to be in the spotlight. UGH!
Good luck!
Tracy