Sunday, December 20, 2009

It is almost here......

Can you believe it??? We have just had a huge snow storm and it looks like it will be sticking around for a while. I like having snow on the ground for Christmas. The boys have certainly enjoyed it.



I have been trying to catch all my favorite Holiday shows before Christmas. I love all the classic kid shows but I have my few Modern favorites as well. I just finished "The family stone" for the 2nd time this season. I just love it. It has a good balance of happy yet sad. I am that kinda gal. I like the joy of the season, but somehow there is always a bit of sorrow deep down. It is like the Judy Garland rendition of " Have yourself a Merry little Christmas". Just a touch of melancholy. Not enough to overpower the Merriment, just enough to appreciate what we all still might have around us.
Talk to you soon,
Courtney

No comments: