Thursday, March 4, 2010

Lots of stuff.....

Well, today I was very productive. I love these kinds of days. I can cross off that list that keeps clogging my brain and move on!


I am finding places for my beloved letters all over my house.


A nice even number in a cool color ( although you could call it a warm blue!)



I am not sure why I am so attached to rust and age and layers. I love the connection to other times perhaps. I always feel a bit out of touch with what is current...... age makes me feel comfortable. Hmmmm, I wonder what I will think of that statement in a few months when I turn 40!!!!




Remember this? I still need to finish the edges, but it will be done this weekend. I am not sure what I am doing with this yet...... I will keep you posted.
On another topic, I am doing a custom collage for a great gal Emily who happens to make the loveliest jewelry. We are actually doing an exchange . I am so crazy about the idea of doing artist trades. Emily also owns Vix Emporium in West Philly. So if you are in the area , check them out!

2 comments:

VIX Emporium said...

Courtney, I am so excited about this project! I can't wait to see what you come up with. Thank you!!! Emily

VIX Emporium said...

psst... your nest is finished! :)