Thursday, March 25, 2010

Still haven't found what I'm looking for......

Sound familiar..... yes I know it is not original. U2 did it first, however I really have not found it yet. What ? Well it is a classic wrap skirt. I love wearing skirts in the summer. Do they not make these anymore???



The above is courtesy of Spool . It was handmade of course. Now I can sew a little, however I really would prefer to buy one. They seem pretty easy to make , but I just do not have the time. I will continue my search, and if my hands have come up empty....... I will break out the machine. I just can not guarantee that it would last through the first wash!!!
Talk to you soon,
Courtney

1 comment:

CDScott said...

I'm with you on the skirts in the summer...so comfy! When you find on, let me know. If not, let's plan a sewing day and make a few. I'm not much of a seamstress but I can try!