Saturday, August 28, 2010

Thinking....

Well..... first I must apologize for the many typos in my last post. I rushed through and I suppose in my mind it sounded o.k. . I have been thinking a lot lately about where I should be in my work or really where I want to go. Because I am working in the school, there is not as much time to be creative...... when I am it really matters. So, I signed up for this . We will see how it all turns out.

It has just occurred to me that although each of us are so so tiny in the world ..... mere whispers ..... we individually have so much power to change everything. A single action can make a change . Our tiny whisper can transcend to a larger voice. This is not a real deep concept.... it is pretty simple. Be kind .... be good.... try your best.... and believe that your voice will be heard.


Talk to you soon,

Courtney

No comments: